1. Before you give birth, file online your SSS maternity notification or what they call MAT 1.
Just print the acknowledgement that they receive your notification.
Keep it with you until you give birth.
2. When your baby is already out, go to the municipal hall to file for certifacate of live birth.
Usually it is the hospital or the clinic who will file it for you.
In just 1 week you can have the certificate of live birth. If you have the certificate of live birth go to the municipal hall to have it DRY SEALED
I paid 75 pesos .
3. Go to the nearest SSS branch.
They will give you Obstetrical History form. Let your OB Doctor complete the form.
The signature of the Doctor and license number is very important
4. Go back to SSS. Fill up the MAT 2 or maternity reimbursement form.
Just attach the MAT 1, birth certificate with dry seal of the municipal hall
and the obstetrical history form.
5. Show your ID of SSS.
6. Wait for 1 month then check your SSS online account.
Look for your maternity benefit to see the status of your application.
The first you will see is FOR REVIEW,
then after that, CHECK GENERATED,
then when it reached the post office, SETTLED CLAIM
Wait for another 1 week to 2 weeks for the post man to deliver the check to your house
If you are working abroad just leave your SSS ID and authorization letter to your trusted relative so that she will be the one to receive your check and deposit your check to your bank account. .
Congrats. You will receive a maximum of 32,000 Pesos for normal delivery and when you are updated with your monthly contribution.
EARN MONEY NOW
EARN MONEY NOW