1. Courage – is not acting without fear, it’s acting despite of fear. Someone who has great faith is in God is like a child who is with his father in a storm. The child is not afraid because he know he’s father is there and will not leave him no matter what. For that child nothing is impossible with God.
2. Firm belief – a person who has great faith is someone who has firm belief in his faith. That despite the trials and challenges he faces he’s faith is still strong.
3. Listens to the Good News – He listens to the word of God and does not contradict it. He applies what he has learned for good use.
4. He is careful with his mouth – a person who has great faith is careful with the words that he uses. He is careful with the words that he speaks because he believes in his heart but he also proclaim through his mouth.
5. Persistence – He continues to work and pray. Like a suitor who is wooing the woman of his dreams a person with great faith never gives up despite the insults and trials he indures.
6. Humble – we have nothing to be boastful for except for the Word of God. We are nothing without Him.
7. Never looses Hope – a person with great faith never looses hope amidst the adversity. He continues to fight and work for his goals and dreams in life.
These are the traits of someone who has great faith in God that is followed with blessings.