Steps on how to pay your individual
Monthly Mandatory Savings via VISA or Mastercard credit cards
Pag-IBIG continues to find easier and more convenient ways for you to pay your Monthly Mandatory
You can now pay your savings or contributions by using your VISA or Mastercard Credit Card issued in
the Philippines or anywhere in the world.
1. Log on to the Pag-IBIG Fund website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
2. Click “E-Services” and select “Online Payment Facility.”
3. Under “Online Payment Facility,” select “Membership Category.”
4. Enter your “Membership Identification(MID) Number,” and click “Verify.”
5. Accomplish other required fields (MS, Period Covered, etc.). The total amount due,
including the convenience fee, will be reflected on-screen.
6. Select the mode you want to receive the payment confirmation (thru SMS [your mobile
number] and/or through your email address). Please provide your mobile number or email
7. Enter the code (CAPTCHA) and agree on “Terms and Conditions” then click “Proceed.”
8. The system will display the “Payment Summary.” You will be asked to check payment
details before proceeding with payment. Click “Submit.”
9. Choose the type of Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard) you will use in paying.
10. Go to credit card details page and fill-in the required information then click “Submit.”
11. You will be asked to reconfirm your payment details and click “OK.”
12. You will receive an advice, either “payment transaction is completed” or the “transaction is
13. If payment transaction is completed, click “Continue.” (You also have the option to print
the page for your reference.)
14. For successful transaction, the system will display “Payment Confirmation.” You may print
the display page; this will serve as your official receipt. (A payment confirmation will be
sent to you depending on the mode (SMS or Email) that you have selected.)
EARN MONEY NOW
EARN MONEY NOW